Banks, shopping centers, apartment complexes, medical facilities, Churches, municipal buildings… You name it, we can pave it the right way. Commercial facilities require a heavier paving section due to higher traffic loads and truck traffic.
The typical commercial parking lot will have a light duty asphalt pavement section for the anticipated automobile traffic and parking stalls.
Typically the pavement will consist of a 6” crushed stone base, with a 2” asphalt binder course, followed by a 1” asphalt topping course.
Additionally, anywhere that truck traffic is anticipated, the asphalt pavement section will be stronger still with a typical section of 8” crushed stone base, 3”asphalt binder, and 1.5” asphalt topping.
Some of our recent commercial paving jobs include:
- Chase Bank, Atlanta, GA
- Flagstar Bank, Atlanta, GA
- Northside Medical Center, Cumming, GA
- Shoppes at Old Atlanta, Cumming, GA
- Shops at Old Norcross, Lawrenceville, GA
- LDS Church, Lilburn, GA
- LDS Church, Gainesville, GA
- Duluth City Hall, Duluth, GA
- Duluth Public Safety Facility, Duluth, GA